Berkeley

Berkeley
At 8:30 pm tonight, it will be two years since you crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. I wanted to think about you.



Nap Tabby
Appreciation of the finer things in life, 
like a comfortable place to sleep.




A place in the shade.






Love of scritch scratch of the chin.






A sniff of a fresh flower.





    

A little nibble.



   


Curiosity.



 

A sense of adventure.




A lot of LOVE.





A friend to sit next to you.









 A stretch in the breeze.




 


Into our life on the eve of a New Year, 2003.




 

Master photo bomber.




She misses a lot of things, even my paws.





Berkeley Kisses.




 

She knew I loved her because, I mean, this....









 




 


Always a good sport.




 

In younger days and rounder middles.








 

Courage always took you over the wall.








 


Helpful in every way.








 Reading with the Tabby.




 


Your life brought great joy.




 


Your heart was larger than most.




Until we meet again sweet one, thank you for being you.



Comments

This is an absolutely wonderful tribute to an amazing friend & member of our family. He was far more than just a "cat." The time that he spent with us was truly a gift. The memories he's left us with are priceless. Seeing this pictures & knowing he's been gone for two years now breaks my heart. He was beyond special & I hope we see him again someday.
Unknown said…
As I sit here almost in tears, I remember how special he was. He will be missed. A beautiful tribute to a very special cat that chose you to live with..
Love
Aunt Michelle

Popular Posts